There’s two types of anger one is dry and the other wet and basically wet anger is when your eyes water and your voice shakes and I hate that cause I feel weak when I’m crying while angry I like dry anger when your face is like stone and your voice is sharp I guess wet anger shows that you care too much and dry anger means you’re done.
This is the best description ever
- 6 eyewitnesses say Mike Brown was shot with his hands up. DARREN WILSON IS STILL FREE.
- Woman who was shot in the head on Aug. 12 says police STILL have not contacted her.
- 13 more “Mike Brown” police killings we’ve learned about in the month since his death
- How Ferguson could be the impetus for some real police reform
- Video of Sept. 10 I-70 shutdown
- STL Police chief spars with Aldermen over use of deadly force